Tuesday, October 28, 2008



The Spooks are out......
On Monday we carved our pumpkins, (you'll have to wait until Halloween to see what we did) and tonight was the annual Halloween Party put on by the youth in our ward. We had a fishing pond, face painting, creepy feely, cake walk, and bean bag toss. We go to the old YW's Presidents house. They have a big shed that is decorated and build a big bonfire out front. It's a really fun night. Jackson is in Las Vegas so wasn't able to make it (he had to pick lighting out for the buildings).




So the spooks are coming out in other places too. A couple of weeks ago I walked into work and my manager said, "Wow, people from Rexburg are really interesting." I asked him why and he told me they had a guy from Rexburg pull up to the curb, start running for the terminal, someone yelled at him he couldn't leave is Cadillac Escalade parked there. He threw them the keys and said take it, I'm leaving the country, they're after me! He then ran to the ticket counter and asked to be booked on the next flight out, he kept repeating "They're after me." My co workers decided it would be prudent to call the police in. He ended up missing the flight, but after the officers said he was o.k. to travel, they booked him on the next flight and he headed out of the country. Last week I was talking to Jackson about some of the things that have gone wrong while building this auditorium ( a guy was killed when a car hit him, another was arrested in a drug bust) Jackson procedes to tell me it doesn't end there. Last week one of the guys on the project was arrested by the police because he had a gun out in front of his house and yelling "Their going to get me!" I couldn't help but start laughing. Then asked Jackson "Does he happen to drive an Escalade?" He found out the next day he did drive an Escalade and had just called from out of the country to turn his business over to a co-worker. Like I said, the spooks are coming out!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Funny in a scary sort of way!!! Be careful Lib we would like to see you again. I hope they aren't after you! lol

wandering nana said...

Wow, what is the deal? Who was after him? Looks like a fun party.