Saturday, September 27, 2008

It FINALLY came out!

I am speaking of Jared's tooth. He has had a loose tooth for over a month now, so long that the other tooth was actually already coming in. Every time I would go to try and pull it out, I would have to threaten him to stay still, but could never get a good hold. Finally today I told him it HAD to come out. This is his first tooth that he has lost (my kids don't lose teeth very easily)even though he is in 2nd grade. So he was a little nervous about it. Today I had to bribe him to open his mouth and let me take a peek. Luckily I move quick, I reached in and snapped it out before he knew what happened. Poor kid, will he ever trust me again? In the end, he was happy to finally have it out so he could collect from the tooth fairy.


1 comment:

wandering nana said...

Good job Jared. I'm sure the tooth fairy will take care of you, especially since you mother ripped that tooth out of your mouth. "}