Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Goings on and other trifle information

Holy cow can you believe I'm actually blogging again? I don't know what's wrong with me! Just thought I would share how happy I am that it is Friday (o.k. Tuesday, but in my work world it's Friday)
and "I'm leavn' on a jet plane" back to my family. We have been having so much fun together lately. Things are crazy as usual and I do have my mommy meltdowns still but life is so good and hey my favorite month is just around the corner. I actually almost cried when I had to leave Sunday night for my commute to work in SLC. I think I need to go on a trip to remind myself why I do what I do. Thank goodness Disney is only two weeks away! Maybe I can sneak in a side trip to Seattle. Boys update: Ben and Jared are currently playing in the flag football league, they look so cute in their jerseys. Isaac opted out of sports this year, but I think we will hopefully start him in swimming soon. Libby update: I was released from YW's a couple of weeks ago and in a moment of sheer panic (what to do with my time?) I volunteered to be Jared's room mother and at Isaac's middle school (yes he is in middle school here) I volunteered to be in charge of their value treat days (which of course is turning out to be more demanding then initially led to believe) but I love going to their school and hearing the whispered "That's my mom" and then the pointing finger and the giggle (o.k. that's jared, Isaac just smiles and says hi to me) Oh I also got a gym membership for my b-day, and am a new avid lover of SPINNING! Yep Katie the bug has bitten me too. Which means as usual people are trying to get a hold of me and only get my voicemail which leaves them constantly saying, "you are so busy" "Yes, yes I am and it makes me happy!"(most of the time)

4 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

isn't it a great feeling. I love spinning, and just wait when you all of a sudden realize that your scale is moving up because your legs are getting better.

Glad you are all having fun.

skbkmjfamily said...

I meant your scale as in your resistance scale. What a 6 was to me three months ago is like a three now (we have a 1-10).

Meggan said...

I am so happy you blogged. I check every couple of days. I love and miss you guys. Oh and yes I will take pictures. Just let me know. I found that practice makes perfect :)

wandering nana said...

Thanks for all the news... love hearing what is going on in the kids life. Great pictures in the Nature Club post too..