Sunday, November 30, 2008


Fun new pics and a turkey too!

We came down to SLC to have Thanksgiving with Jackson's family this year, there was tons of yummy food and fun conversation. We went to Auntie's and Uncle Jake's and had pie and introduced the kids to our favorite Christmas movie "A Christmas Story." Last year Bennett asked for a BB gun and we kept teasing him by saying "You'll shoot your eye out!" So he finally understood why we kept saying it. On Saturday we went to Wheeler Farm for Ferguson Family Fotos, (Jackson's brother leaves for his mission to Edmonton in the next couple of weeks) The pictures turned out great! Go to http://photographybydmc.blogspot.com click on november in the sidebar, the email account is kendyann@yahoo.com to see more. (and yes that's me with the new do)


4 comments:

skbkmjfamily said...

what time were you there? Meg took our pictures there at 2:30, how funny is that. I wish we could have seen you, but hey I know you didn't want pink eye. Can't wait to see you this weekend

Meggan said...

Geez guess you guys didn't really want me to do your pics ;) Sorry we missed you

Becky said...

I love the picture! You look beautiful as usual! I hope all is going great for you and your family. Happy holidays!!!!!

Tiffany said...

You all look very beautiful. Next time you are here let me know. I would love to see you.