Saturday, March 7, 2009



Snow Day
So the boys are off snowboarding again today. We bought a family pass at our local ski resort, Kelly Canyon. It's the perfect place for the boys to learn to ski/snowboard. There is a half pipe and jumps they love to go on. Today is the last day it will be open, unfortunately there hasn't been as much snow as last year, (or maybe fortunately in my eyes) so the resort is closing early.
Last week Jackson said an out of control snowboarder ran right into to him banging Jackson's knee with his snowboard, but it hasn't deterred him from going out again. They wanted me to go but I've been gone pretty much the last three weeks and primary is calling my name. (Literally)
We seem to be back on our schedules, just in time for daylight savings to mess us up again, but I do like the longer day. Tonight? I hope to finally be able to see Australia (the movie) with my new found love: Orvill Redenbachers Lime salt Popcorn.


4 comments:

Meggan said...

Wow the boys look great snowboarding. Maybe they can teach me since I still suck :)

wandering nana said...

WoWWWWW, Good job Jared. Who was the second one that you showed. They look really good too.

The Gist Family said...

You guys are such cool parents, I am a really huge wuss who won't take the kids to a ski resort... if only they had an uncle who knew how... ;)

~Heather

P.S. It was wonderful to see you last week, Lib - even if it wasn't for very long.

Tiffany said...

My blog isn't updating very well so I'm sorry for the late comment but WOW, your kids are great. That is so fun. You'd think that we could get to the resorts more often but once a year seems to be our limit. Good Job Boys!!!