Thursday, January 3, 2008


We're Back!!!




We just got back from a great holiday vacation. We were able to spend Christmas and New Year's in Utah. It was so nice being back in familar surroundings. It flew by so fast. The boys were spoiled by Santa and other relatives. It was nice being able to visit. We also went sledding at Sugar House park and just had fun spending time together. I was worried about how my Christmas would go because it is the first year I've been without my parents, but as much as I missed them we really had a nice day, it was fun carrying on traditions and adding a few from Jackson's family. We spent Christmas Eve at Jackson's parents house, where the kids had a great time waiting for Santa with their cousins. Jackson's poor sister was awakened at 4:30 a.m.by the kids begging to be allowed to go upstairs, where we were sleeping peacefully. We were awakened at 6:00 a.m. by a loud yell of "WAKE UP." After presents we had our yummy ham puff and french hot choclate. We then went to my sisters house where I kicked her butt at the Wii game boogie. We then were able to visit with my aunt and then went to the hospital to visit with Jackson's brother and wife who gave birth to their little girl the day before. Well I took down Christmas decor yesterday (what a sad day) but have some great memories. Enjoy the pics!









2 comments:

wandering nana said...

I think maybe it is a good thing we moved as everyone seemed to have a wonderful Christmas. It was fun to see the pictures of the kids. We had everything down by the 1st and now the house looks so sad. It's nice to take traditions and add others and begin your own.

Meggan said...

I am so glad you guys were able to come and see us. I had a lot of fun getting my butt kicked at Boogie :) Miss you already