Monday, January 14, 2008

Bucket List

So my sister recently wrote on her blog about her bucket list. I don't know if you've seen the commercial for the movie called the bucket list, but when I saw it got me thinking about my list. When I saw my sisters list I thought it was a fun idea to share mine. I think I'll be a copy cat though and tell some of things I've done first (like my sister did)

Seen King Tut's tomb and Pyramids
Volunteered for 2002 Olympics
Mom of 3 great boys
survived growing up in a house of 5 girls
Rode first class to England (where Boy George almost walked in on me while I was changing in the bathroom)
Swam with 6 foot stingrays
have been 10 feet away from a humpback whale and calf watched as they breached out of water Went Salmon fishing on the Kenai (Alaska)
Have seen the Northern Lights
Met President Kimball
have had frozen hot choclate at Serendipity's (new york)
Rode on a trolley down St Charles st (New orleans)
Helped build the Heber C Kimball house at This is the Place
Was a Ma on a pioneer handcart trek
Have been in the top of the Washington Monument
Went to San Francisco to have lunch on the bay for a day
Have seen Pungent Sound in Seattle



My Bucket List

Learn how to play the piano
go on safari in Kruger park, see the penguins in Capetown South Africa
See the Indian Ocean
Learn how to photoshop
Go on a girls trip with my sisters and mom
Go on a cruise
See the Eifel Tower
go to Israel walk where Christ walked
Go on mission with my husband
Be in a play
Be in shape
go to every continent (have been to 4)
Help support a charity
Do some Humantarian work
Be a fun mom/grandma
See as many of the Temples as I can
Go on a Hike with my husband
Pay off my mortgage by the time I'm 55
Learn how to cut hair
Do a tree for the Fesival of trees as an Adult
Go to the Oprah Winfrey show
Make a difference in the life of a child (other then my own)

1 comment:

wandering nana said...

I love your list. They are things that show what a giving person you are. When did you go to Alaska? I must have been sleeping when that happened.