Monday, September 3, 2007

Summer is Over.....

This came to my attention as I drove my new commute from Rexburg to Salt Lake. When I reached Farmington and looked over at Lagoon to see, to my sadness, the rides were no longer operating.(It was a Tuesday) You would have thought that the kids back in school would have given me a little hint, but no. So I thought I would post my top 10 favorite pictures that reminded me of what a great summer we had.

Bennett on his baptism day

Boating at Deer Creek Reservoir

Isaac's Arrow of Light

Jackson comforting Jared Being with the Ferguson Family in Blanding watching for shooting stars Waiting for fireworks Family time
Isaac playing in the ocean
Our trip to Seattle to visit mom and dad
Jared at the beach

2 comments:

JG said...

love the photos!

Meggan said...

Miss you guys! Love you