Tuesday, September 11, 2007




Mesa Falls


For Family Home Evening we went to see these falls. We've been trying to do some exploring, getting to know the new digs. Needless to say it turned out as an adventure. The boys decided they wanted to throw some things into the water but no rocks were around, so we improvised (while breaking some rules I'm sure) pinecones work just as well as rocks. It was nice to actually have an activity for Family Home Evening usually Jackson wouldn't get home until late so we only had time for a quick lesson, but now he gets home in time to have dinner together and actually be able to do things. It so nice to have him around. Enjoy the pictures!









1 comment:

skbkmjfamily said...

I hope you enjoy the new blog. Sorry about your lists being lost. I tried to put them back what I could. Sorry about the other night. just know I love you and I will email you the directions.