Monday, February 2, 2009

Want to Come?
In two weeks we will be going on my dream trip to Israel. We've tried to go before but failed, so I haven't dared to really speak of it, even now I find my heart beating a little faster, in fear that it won't come to realization. We began our planning in September when we were at a work party and Jackson mentioned to me that a co-worker of his was getting married soon, and her new husband was working at the embassy in Jerusalem. He then told me she had given an invite for anyone at work to come and stay with them. I could feel my eyes grow big and my mouth form an "o" and then told Jackson that we had to take them up on their offer, regardless if they really meant it or not. At first it was just going to be Jackson and I and then I thought this might be the only chance for the kids, so we decided to bring Isaac and Bennett. We thought Jared might be to young, plus because he isn't 8 yet he wouldn't be able to fly "up front" with us. But then with the decision to stop working we decided to just make it a family trip. So on February 16 we will begin our great adventure. I ask if you would like to come along, because I plan on blogging everyday to let you know what we did for the day. I know not really the same as being there but I'll try to make it as interesting as I can!

4 comments:

wandering nana said...

We're so excited for you all. Soak it all in so you can share with us. I wish we could have gone.

The Cope Family said...

Yeah I wanna come. So make sure as much as you can update that is awesome.

Unknown said...

OH, I am so glad that you are going! Make sure you stay safe and keep us updated! It's only 10 days away, I can't believe it came up so fast!

Kendy said...

I'm completely jealous! It was one of the most memorable trips I've ever taken. The first thing that will hit you is the prayer calls over the loud speakers. Wish we could come with you and soak it all in again. I hope Jer and I will get there soon. Enjoy and try some Falafels.