Friday, August 22, 2008






The Boys Are Back in Town...



Last weekend our house was full once again. This time it was filled with lots of boys. We had the first annual Boys Weekend. My parents came in from Seattle and on their way they stopped and picked up one of the grandsons in Boise, I brought up another one from Salt Lake to meet up with our three boys. (their are two more but they are still to young) Papa took them all to get fishing gear so they could try their hand at fishing. I haven't been fishing for a while, I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. Although most of my time was spent getting worms on the hook and fixing fishing line, but it was well worth the hard work, especially when we started catching the fish. Papa and grandma also took the boys to a movie and Uncle Jackson took them to the splash park. Uncle Adam flew in as well and went fly fishing with papa. Things overheard during this weekend,

"I'm not supposed to be putting worms on a hook" grandma
Some people think I'm strange because I remember things." Kp
"I'm never going to catch a fish!" bennett
"It's not called catch a fish, it's called fishing" papa
"I caught another one" cade
"Mom take a picture of me, this way" Jared
"We had a good day" Uncle Adam
"oh man!" Isaac

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Such a cute post. I especially love the things overheard. It was a great time and we need to do it again... can we hire someone to put on the worms?

shanni said...

I love reading your blog. You are always doing something and going somewhere! You busy momma!