Sunday, November 11, 2007

Tagged

So I guess I have been tagged from my mom to tell 6 things about myself.

1. I hate it when people sneeze. It's not really because I'm afraid of what they will get on me, it's more the sound. Especially when there is more then the standard two. It just grates on my nerves.

2. I can't eat spicey food, even if it says mild, it burns my tongue off. I really like eating salsa but I can only handle about 2 bites before I'm grabbing some water. I know what a wimp.

3. I hate mornings, (for most of you this is no secret) but oh how I hate them. There is nothing more then I love then sleeping in and I'm not talking about 9:00 a.m I mean until 1:00 p.m.

4. Now that I'm commuting for some odd reason the first night I sleep at my sisters, I can not fall asleep. I find myself looking at the clock every 1/2hour willing myself to sleep but it just doesn't work, (did I mention I hate waking up?)

5. I like to start lots of projects but have a hard time finishing, case in point, I just finished making a witch I promised to my mom two years ago.

6. I'm not as creative as people think, I just take someone else's great idea and put a spin on it.

I guess I'm supposed to tag 6 more people, did I mention I am a procrastinator?

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Why are you so hard on yourself?1. That may be due to your fathers loud sneezes 2. Father again. 3. Oh, Father again. 4.Try singing a hymn in your mind and seeing the words. It helps block things that might be on your mind 5.Remember my basement room-I still have a x-stitch that needs to be finished from at least 8 years ago. You are very creative, I've seen your work.Thanks for doing it.

Meggan said...

Libby I can not eat spicy food either and I also love sleeping in until 1pm :) Wow isn't it weird to see how much us sisters have in common? Love and miss you guys!