Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Jared's Big Day!

I've spent the last couple of weeks adjusting to being a stay at home mom. I figured I would start by spring cleaning my house in preparation for family coming for Jared's baptism. It's been so nice to be able to slow down and concentrate on things that really matter. I can already see a difference in our family. I hear more laughter and talking, it really is true, "if mama ain't happy, nobody's happy." It's not that I don't think I was happy before, but I was always rushing around, trying to get things done. Now I'm still trying to get things done, but it's not quite such a race. On Saturday Jared will be getting baptized, I've spent the last week going through his pictures and realizing how grateful I am for him. He is our comic relief as well as our button pusher, boundary jumper, freedom fighter, activities coordinator, dreamer, and artist. I couldn't imagine our family without him!

2 comments:

wandering nana said...

Such a cute little boy. Happy Birthday buddy... can hardly wait to see you.

fivewalkers said...

Isn't if funny how fast time goes by. Congrats to Jared!! That just awesome.